Auto insurance is a complicated matter. Many people have an insurance policy but do not exactly understand how they are covered or what they will do if they find themselves in the position of needing to utilize their insurance. Discover the basic types of car insurance and find out how to obtain the coverage you need for your particular situation.
- Collision Coverage – This is the basic insurance type that covers your vehicle if you collide into something. This covers collisions with other cars as well as if you were to run into a wall, barrier or bridge.
- Comprehensive Coverage – This covers anything that may happen to your car that is not directly related to a collision. This would include things such as theft, fire, hitting a deer or vandalism.
- Liability Coverage – This type of coverage covers the damages when you are at fault in an accident and you damage someone else’s car or property. Liability coverage is often mandated by law, so it is important that you as the driver make certain you have an adequate amount.
- Medical Payments – This is also called PIP in some states. Medical payments pay for any injuries to the driver or passengers that occur if an accident occurred while you were driving. Medical payment insurance varies from state to state, so make certain you are covered as expected.
Now that you understand a bit more about the different types of auto insurance available, you are probably ready to find the right coverage for you. The best way to do this is to work with an independent agency that will allow you to compare insurance quotes online. By doing this, you can rest assured you are getting the best deal as well as getting the personal attention you need.
Auto insurance protects you in the event of an accident, but how do you usually protect yourself against unexpected repairs that pop up during car ownership? Click HERE to get a quote to purchase a vehicle service contract.
An “Extended Warranty” from the dealership can be a confusing term, but actually it refers to a service contract. A true warranty comes from the manufacturer with the purchase of your vehicle, while an “extended warranty” or service contract is an extra protection that you can purchase for your vehicle that extends beyond the manufacturer warranty.
- Already have an "extended warranty"? –Every service policy is cancelable by law and the client is entitled to a prorated refund - normally a 100% refund if cancelled within the first 30 days. Even if you already have an “Extended Warranty” from the dealership our team will cancel your dealership "warranty" aka service contract for you to ensure you get a refund.
- The Best Coverage Available - We only offer the Best Coverage available for each vehicle and our policies cover 100% of parts AND labor on every single covered repair.
- Service Anywhere & Roadside Assistance – Our coverage is good at any licensed repair shop in the US or Canada and you'll obtain complementary national roadside assistance.
- 0% Financing for Everyone –You don’t need to pay for the entire policy upfront! Everyone gets complementary 0% financing with no social security number and no credit check!